Welcome to the MyWolfCreek Website
See the Club House Tour
For questions and information please contact:
Mr. Ted White
Cornerstone Property Management, LLC
6006 Brownsboro Park Blvd- Ste. B
Louisville Ky. 40207
For Information on the East End Bridges go to
This web page will mainthain the latest updates on the bridges projects
Wolf Creek Pool opens this Saturday, May 24th at 11am and the forecast is for a sunny, warm weekend! Pool Passes and Pictures Your census form MUST have already been turned in for passes to be activated by Saturday, opening day Email CORNERSTONE (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need another Census form sent (it was originally sent in April). If you need a photo or pass (listed below) and did not attend the clubhouse last Sunday, you can obtain them at the pool gate (ONLY IF YOUR PAPERWORK HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED)
New residents - We need pictures of entire family and the Census Form must be turned in at least 2 days prior to coming in for pictures/passes.
ANYONE 21 years or older, not an owner of the home, but listed as a resident on the Pool Census Form—you must bring proof of residency in the form of a KY driver’s license or KY photo ID to verify the address listed on the census. Only those with proof of residency (as stated on the census) will be issued a pass. If issued a pass last year, you must bring the pass and re-verify residency with an accepted ID (each year) before that pass will be activated to allow entry.
· Babysitters - These can ONLY be done if the Babysitter Form has been turned in (at least 2 days prior to coming to the pool for picture/pass). The sitter must bring an ID with them to the pool gate to verify the information submitted. If you need a babysitter form, contact the office (email@example.com ). Sitters will not be allowed to bring your children to the pool until the Babysitter Form has been submitted. Babysitter passes are only valid for one season and are deleted from census at end of season.
· POOL PASSES DO NOT EXPIRE (as long as you live in Wolf Creek or maintain a paid membership) AND ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO THE POOL Replacement passes are $5 each These can be replaced at the pool gate once the pool opens.
GET YOUR GUEST PASSES at the pool gate! Price at the gate is $5 each. Guest passes do not expire, are not transferable. No refunds or credits on guest passes will be given under any circumstances and the guest fee applies to ages one year and older, under one year is free. All guests will receive a wrist band upon arrival. Pool Party Request Forms are available at the pool gate. Although there is no rental fee (furniture/tents cannot be reserved), guests are limited to a max of 20 (any resident or member attending your party is not considered a guest). Paperwork must be completed and turned in at the pool gate. Once submitted, someone will contact you to confirm the information. Food at the Pool this summer There are three vending machines at the pool.Two have various drink selections including healthier ones, the other is a snack machine. PLEASE bring your own change (no change given at pool gate). The machines accept coins, dollars and fives. Concession will be open on weekends. Tickets are still available at the pool gate (.50 and $1). Concession also serves drinks and snacks (no hot food). Papa Johns will be at the pool all Saturday nights (weather permitting) beginning June 1st 4pm - 8pm selling pizza. (whole pizzas or by the slice.) A variety of ice cream treats will also be avail (either at the pool gate or in concession)
Rumpke - Trash, Yard Waste & Recycling Services
- Trash pick-up is done 2x per week, on Tuesday & Friday.
- Recycling is every other week on Friday, pick-up at the curb with a 65-gallon recycle cart
- Yard Waste is 1x per week at the curb April 1 to December 31 picked up on Friday. Use own bags/cans.
********The first day of yard waste pick up will be Friday, April 4**********
Rumpke of Kentucky
(502) 568-3800 ext. 7416 (office)